Sunday 30 September 2012

September Happy Things

Dahlias

My Husbands Birthday

Going to the Theatre again to see Cabaret complete with Will Young

Bountiful Apples

Autumnal Cosiness

Camping in the Peak District

Finishing projects

The best Coffee and Apple Juice at Drove Farm Orchards

Lunch at The Pigs in Edgefield

This little attachment for my sewing machine

Shopping in Burnham Market

The best Sorbet ever from the Kings Head, Bawburgh

Getting in a few last Beach trips whilst the weather is still warm 

5 comments:

ALoadofOldTat said...

I am a sorbet nut, just love it. Fantastic cupcakes no wonder they were the winner.

Grace said...

I'm glad I found your blog!
I'm absolutely in love with Norfolk, I've got family over in Norwich!

Wroxham is probably one of my favourite places to go :D Especially Wroxham barns! & then going over to Happisburgh & Sea Palling for the beach. It's so much fun (:

pretty pictures by the way !
I'm your newest follower ;)

xoxo Grace @ http://gracefulwolf.blogspot.com

Jay said...

Gorgeous photos as usual!And those cupcakes look sooo good, my mouth is watering!

Lisa said...

Those cupcakes look delish.
We have seen Cabaret a couple of times. Once in the West End and once locally. Sobbed at the end both times.
Lisa x

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

You packed a lot into September! Ada :)